- 2 peaches. They should be peeled and diced.
- 1 cup of white tea with cucumber. Any brand of white cucumber tea will do.
- 1 a cups of clean drinking water.
- A a cup of milk.
- 1/4 cup of red quinoa.
- 1/4 cup of sugar.
- 1/4 cup of rolled oats.
- Take the two peeled and diced peaches and place them in a small saucepan.
- Place the 1/4 cup of red quinoa into the same saucepan.
- Add in the 1.5 cups of clean drinking water.
- Heat up this mixture so that it can cook for about half an hour.
- After that, add the 1/4 cup of rolled oats and then the a cup of milk into the saucepan.
- Cook this mixture until the oats become tender. This should take about 10 minutes. Remember to occasionally stir the mixture while it cooks.
- While the above mentioned mixture is cooking, boil the cup of cucumber tea with the 1/4 cup of sugar in a small pan. You should boil for 30 minutes (or until it becomes syrup).
- Stir the other cooking mixture and then drizzle the syrup on top.
Serve your red quinoa peach porridge.