Quinoa is less known source of energizing amino acids, iron and protein’s building blocks which have the capacity to nourish newly toned muscles. It also supplies the body with Potassium which helps beat bloat.
- cup of nicely cooked quinoa
- 8 – 10 torn leaves of lanciato kale fresh from the farmers market
- 1 neatly chopped tomato
- 1/3 cup of organic pineapple salsa
- 1/4 cup of nicely shredded old cheddar
- 2 full tbsp of freshly squeezed lemon
- cup of properly cooked beans (preferably black beans)
All the above ingredients should be accompanied by nicely chopped cilantro, basil, parsley and freshly ground pepper.
Once you have assembled all the ingredients in the manner described above, heat the salsa in a pan and then add beans and kale. Cover well until the kale is soft and has turned bright green. Go ahead and add the lemon juice. Next add the Quinoa to warm it up. place the mixture inside a bowl and then top it with all the remaining ingredients one after the other.
In addition to the above, feel free to add garlic to the mix.