Dessert Red Quinoa Peach Porridge with Tea Syrup
Simply recipe how to cook tasty dessert with red quinoa, peach, porridge, and white tea syrup. It is easy to use for gluten-free cooking.
- 2 peaches. They should be peeled and diced.
- 1 cup of white tea with cucumber. Any brand of white cucumber tea will do.
- 1 a cup of clean drinking water.
- a cup of milk.
- 1/4 cup of red quinoa.
- 1/4 cup of sugar.
- 1/4 cup of rolled oats.
- Take the two peeled and diced peaches and place them in a small saucepan.
- Place the 1/4 cup of red quinoa into the same saucepan.
- Add in the 1.5 cups of clean drinking water.
- Heat up this mixture so that it can cook for about half an hour.
- After that, add the 1/4 cup of rolled oats and then a cup of milk into the saucepan.
- Cook this mixture until the oats become tender. This should take about 10 minutes. Remember to occasionally stir the mixture while it cooks.
- While the above-mentioned mixture is cooking, boil the cup of cucumber tea with the 1/4 cup of sugar in a small pan. You should boil for 30 minutes (or until it becomes syrup).
- Stir the other cooking mixture and then drizzle the syrup on top.
Serve your red quinoa peach porridge.