- 200g medium poha (leveled rice) this will be accessible just in any ordinary Indian store
- 1/2 medium size onion
- 1/4 tsp Haldi called (turmeric powder)
- a squeeze of Hing (asafoetida)
- one tsp jeera the (cumin seeds)
- one sprig kadi pasta (curry takes off)
- two green chilies
- 2 tbsp oil
- two twigs of the Cilantro (Coriander)
- salt to taste
- Dampen the poha with cool water by putting it in a dish and holding it under a moderate running tap. Blend the poha with your hands. Channel abundance water and finally keep aside (be careful not to splash much long or even the poha would turn pale).
- Slash the onions and chilies finely.
- Heat the oil in a sear dish till medium hot.
- Include the cumin seeds and then let them crackle for a few moments.
- Include the turmeric and asafotedia and sear for a few moments (take caution not to blaze the turmeric).
- Include the curry’s leaves and green chilies and broil for a few moments.
- Include the cleaved onion and then lower the warmth.
- Cover and then cook for 2 minutes. The onions ought to turn delicate yet not cocoa.
- The poha that was kept aside ought to have assimilated the abundance dampness at this point.
- Blend your poha by free hand so that the pieces don’t stick firmly together and also add to the sear container.
- Add some amount of salt so to make it taste and Stir the substance of the broil pay that the yellow shade of turmeric is spread uniformly on the poha.
- Cover and then cook for only 5 min on low warmth. Try not to reveal in this time. ensure that poha cooks in the steam.
- Blend and then cook for an additional one moment revealed.
- Serve in a dish decorated with hacked coriander leaves and a bit of lime.
See more about make fried rice: How to make fried rice?