Make this For Lunch, Quinoa Shrimp Salad
Quinoa Shrimp Salad
Prepare quinoa according to instructions. Let chill out. Combine quinoa, toast almond, dry cranberries, Chinese walnuts, parsley, green mix baby salad, 16 Shrimps, mint in a large mixing bowl. Toss with extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper. Serve 4
- 1/2 cup organic quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup toast almond
- 1 cup dry cranberries
- 1/4 cup Chinese walnuts
- 8 cup green mix baby salad
- 16 shrimps
- 1 Tbsp. chopped mint
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp. kosher salt
Shrimp must be sauteed, grilled, or boiled after quinoa is ready. Just add salt and pepper toss and is ready to cook.
- Always rinse your quinoa thoroughly prior to cooking to remove any residue.
- Combine 1/2 cup quinoa with 2 cups of water or broth in a pot. Bring to a boiling stage.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and let cook for 15 minutes.
- Turn off heat and let sit covered for 8 minutes.
- Quinoa is ready when each grain is translucent and germ is clearly visible.
- Fluff and serve.