Quinoa Shrimp Salad
Prepare quinoa according to instructions. Let chill out. Combine quinoa, toast almond, dry cranberries, Chinese walnuts, parsley, green mix baby salad, 16 Shrimps, mint in a large mixing bowl. Toss with extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper. Serve 4
- 1/2 cup organic quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup toast almond
- 1 cup dry cranberries
- 1/4 cup Chinese walnuts
- 8 cup green mix baby salad
- 16 shrimps
- 1 Tbsp. chopped mint
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp. kosher salt
Shrimp must be sauteed, grilled, or boiled after quinoa is ready. Just add salt and pepper toss and is ready to cook.
- Always rinse your quinoa thoroughly prior to cooking to remove any residue.
- Combine 1/2 cup quinoa with 2 cups of water or broth in a pot. Bring to a boiling stage.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and let cook for 15 minutes.
- Turn off heat and let sit covered for 8 minutes.
- Quinoa is ready when each grain is translucent and germ is clearly visible.
- Fluff and serve.