Garlic Flatbread is something everyone should be able to enjoy. With unique recipes and combinations, Garlic Flatbread can become a savory part of many dishes. Let make a new sandwich with this amazing Garlic Flat Bread.
ROASTED TOMATOES ARUGULA PANINI RECIPE
PREP TIME:7 minutes
COOK TIME:7 minutes
1/2 Package Garlic flatbread usually has four in a pack
2 Tbsp Basil Pesto or Guacamole if you don’t like Pesto
2 Tbsp dried Tomatoes
3 Cups Baby Arugula
1/2 Cup Goat Cheese
1/2 Cup Green Olives
1/2 Cup Black Olives
2 Teaspoon Olive Oil
1. Pour 2 teaspoon olive oil
2. Preheat Pan not too hot.
3. Mix the pesto or guacamole together and spread over the bottom side of the garlic flatbread, when it’s bubbly flip it. Top with Feta cheese, dried tomatoes, green olives, black olives, and arugula.
4. Place the other flatbread, the bottom side (not the bubbly, scorched side) down, on top, pressing the two garlic flatbread with your hand firmly together. The bubbly side of each garlic flatbread should be on the outside of the sandwich.
5. Place your very good sandwich in preheated pan and toast 4 to 6 minutes.
6. Cool about 2 minutes before slicing.